EXPLOSIVE PRE–WORKOUT PERFORMANCE ACCELERATOR
HOW DOES PRE WORK?
Builds explosiveness, power, and strength.*
Enhances endurance and increases reps.*
Accelerates performance and recovery.*
Supercharges mental focus and acuity.*
- No proprietary blends and full label disclosure.
- Clinical doses of 22 research-backed ingredients
- Caffeine anhydrous and Infinergy Di-Caffeine Malate to boost energy, enhance focus, and provide greater training intensity. All without a caffeine crash.
- Carnosyn Beta-Alanine to increase endurance and help counteract fatigue caused by hydrogen ion accumulation.
- Pharmapure creatine monohydrate for greater strength, power, and muscle growth. Creatine MagnaPower for increased solubility and absorption.
- L-Leucine to help prevent muscle catabolism and lessen recovery time between sessions.
- Theapure L-Theanine. When combined with caffeine promotes enhanced cognition and attention.
- Huperzine A to promote a strong mind-muscle connection and supercharge mental focus.
- Betaine anhydrous to support creatine production, increase power and strength output, and protect cells from dehydration.
- Agmatine sulfate and Nitrosigine to stimulate nitric oxide pathways leading to greater vasodilation and bigger muscle pumps.
- Electrolyte and hydration optimizer that helps maintain water balance in the muscle, facilitates motor neuron function, and increase exercise capacity.
What is the best way to take PRE?
- Mix one heaping scoop of PRE into 12-14 ounces of water and consume 30-45 minutes prior to training.
Can I take PRE with other stimulants (i.e. coffee, fat burners)?
- We don't recommend taking other stimulants with PRE due to the efficacious doses of stimulants already found in the product.
I see PRE has 350mg of caffeine. Is that amount safe?
- Generally speaking, yes. A large review by the European Food Safety Authority concluded that a daily safe dose of 400mg is safe for adults. We suggest not taking any other stimulants (like coffee) on the days you take PRE. We also recommend starting with a half scoop to assess your tolerance before moving on to a full scoop.
I heard creatine can cause kidney problems and cause cramping. Is that true?
- Absolutely not. Creatine is the most studied and effective supplement ever…period. Over 500 studies have been done on creatine and none have shown to cause any adverse side effects. However, you should expect to see big improvements in strength, power, and endurance after taking creatine.
What makes PRE better than other pre-workouts?
- A lot of other pre-workouts use ingredients that are ineffective or not properly dosed. All the ingredient in PRE are research backed and dosed efficaciously based on the current scientific literature.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 heaping scoop of PRE into 12-14 ounces of water and consume 30-45 minutes prior to resistance training. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired flavor level. PRE is extremely powerful, first time users should begin use with 1/2 scoop or less to assess your tolerance. DO NOT EXCEED 1 SCOOP IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD OR USE MORE THAN 5 DAYS IN ANY 7 DAY PERIOD.