NON-STIM THERMO POWDER
OXIDIZE FATS & TORCH CALORIES
WHAT IS THERMAL?
Thermal is a non-stimulatory thermogenic, that’s intended to increase free fatty acid oxidation. Additionally, it does contain supplemental choline to support the mind-muscle connection and to spare intramuscular carnitine levels. Finally, Thermal is one of the first-ever products to contain the trademarked MitoBurn - a purified form of L-BAIBA - a myokine with several beneficial effects on lipolysis and the browning of white fat cells.
WHY WOULD I TAKE THERMAL?
Thermal is something that can acutely support fat breakdown without the jitteriness of caffeine or other stimulants. This could be great for someone who works out in the evenings and doesn’t want caffeine, or for the hardcore stacker that would combine this with a stimulant thermogenic or preworkout. Thermal is great for helping you stay in that fat-burning zone while facilitating several mechanisms of fat metabolism while turning up the heat.
HOW DOES THERMAL WORK?
Thermal works by a few different mechanisms. First is harnesses the combined power of both Choline and Carnitine to preserve intramuscular Carnitine stores, and by virtue of Carnitine being a fatty acid transporter, could increase the capacity for fat oxidation. The ingredients InnoSlim and MitoBurn are both activators of the AMPK signaling pathway that have suppressive activity on generation of new fats, while promoting their breakdown via beta oxidation.
HOW MUCH THERMAL SHOULD I TAKE?
Thermal is best taken 45-60 minutes prior to exercise. You can 1 full scoop dissolved into 16oz (500mL) of water, and mix vigorously until foaming and allow the foam to settle.
TOP 5 THERMAL STUDIES:
- Carnitine and Choline Supplementation with Exercise Alter Carnitine Profiles, Biochemical Markers of Fat Metabolism and Serum Leptin Concentration in Healthy Woment. https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/133/1/84/46876...
- Toxicological Evaluation of a Mixture of Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng Root Extracts (InnoSlim®). https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jt/2019/5723851/
- Niacin fine-tunes energy homeostasis through canonical GPR109A signaling. https://www.fasebj.org/doi/full/10.1096/fj.201801951R
- Factors involved in white‐to‐brown adipose tissue conversion and in thermogenesis: a review. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/obr.12520
- Come on BAIBA Light My Fire. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1550413113005020